Foundations of Learning and Development
• L&D Model
• Preparing the Organization to Compete at a Higher Level
• Leading ‘Knowledge Employee’
• The Missing Link to Systematic Learning & Development
• A Definition of Competency
• Define Learning & Development Professional
• The Role of a L&D Professional
• Characteristic of a Competent L&D Professional
• Background of Adult Learning Theory
• Application of Adult Learning Theory
• Principles of Adult Learning
Training Needs Analysis Using Competency Framework
• What is Training Needs Analysis?
• Benefit of Training Needs Analysis
• Training Need Analysis Considerations
• Two (2) Vital Focus of Training Needs Analysis
• Illustrations to Internalize Training Needs Analysis
• Training Needs Analysis Process Flow Chart
• The Process of Conducting Training Needs Analysis
• Qualitative and Quantitative Methods of Data Collections
Instructional Design & Need Analysis
• The process of designing a training program using the established competency areas for instructional designers.
• Developing a needs analysis
• Creating behavioural learning objectives
• Identifying training deliverables.
Learning & Development Strategy, Evaluation & Report
• Role of L&D professional as an Evaluator
• 3 stages of Evaluation
• L&D Vision, Mission and create value proposition
• Develop L&D Strategy & KPIs.
• Using Kirkpatrick’s model as a guide to measure L&D effectiveness and assess their true impact on an organization.
• Plan the L&D Impact measurement
• Design Level One,Two & Three effectiveness tools
• behavioral modification and change to impact culture
• Reporting L&D Effectiveness
• 10 metrics that could be used to measuring the impact of training.