Leaders need to be conscious of their own behaviours as a leader and how it impacts the people we serve to lead in the current business era. This module will embark you on a journey of self reflection to become today’s leader.
- Overview of Self leadership
- Understanding Self
- Personality profiling
- Leading Self
- The Holistic model
- Emotional Intelligence
- Aligning self purpose to leadership role in the organization
The function of People Management (PM) in any organization is to continuously develop close relationship with the business and align with the organisation’s value and mofify the culture to better engage people to meet the organizational goals.
- Understanding the key strategic PM issues and trends
- Key components of People’s Professional Cycle framework
- Effective recruitment and selection
- Performance management principles and building blocks
- Reward and retention strategies
- Employee engagement
Financial analytical and decision-making skills are important towards making an impact on your organisation’s profitability and viability. This session focuses on analysing financial statements and undertaking financial analysis for performance improvement of your organization and for business decision making.
- Introduction to critical reporting principles
- Identifying the key components of financial reports
- Understanding and interpreting financial statements to identify key financial issues and concerns
- Evaluating an organisation’s key drivers for profit performance
- Evaluating an organisation’s business viability including ROI, working capital management and debt gearing
Organsiations must embrace new marketing to secure competitive marketing edge in the era of customer age. You will discover the strategic importance of replacing conventional thinking with the latest marketing thinking to succeed faster and easier in the current turbulent times.
- Recognizing the important facts of modern marketing that works
- Defining knowledge marketing and experience marketing
- Discovering the GOAL in marketing that gives you the direction
- Positioning your marketing campaign around your customers
- Avoiding product/service failures abd create the market you want
- Prioritizing selling
- Strategies for confronting key competitors
Business Model Innovation – How To Break The Rules And Change
The Game Of Doing Business
To break from the pack, you need to develop alternative methods of doing business – different from that of your competitors. Specifically, it is paramount that you, as the senior managers or business owner, need to innovate your business model, the holistic game-changing strategy that makes the competition irrelevant.
Key Topics :
- Understanding the old and new paradigm of competition and generic business model
- Visualising your business’s current competitive position
- Understanding new business opportunities and using business model innovation tools and techniques
- Understanding how to create a new business model that is differentiated and viable
- Understanding how to translate business model into actions and execution