Storytelling for Leaders™ provides the skills to use story-based techniques to tackle a range of key leadership challenges: COMMUNICATION - how to get your message to stick OVERCOMING ENTRENCHED VIEWS-how to infuence people to change behavior CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE - how to quickly build rapport and connection INSIGHT AND…Find out more »
This session will cover:
• What is a Will?
• Wills under Malaysia Law
• Assets covered under a Will
• Probate and Administration of Estates under Malaysian Law
• Types of Estates
• Syariah Court
• Grant of Probate ad Letter of Administration
• Revocation of Grants
• Distribution of Real Estate
• Duties of Land Administrator – Muslim Small Estate
• One of the issues confronting managers at the workplace is how to handle probationers and what are the employer’s
rights. This talk is intended to familiarize the participants with the legal knowledge to handle probationary employees.
• The Speaker, Ms. Rajeswari Karupiah, is a legal practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in the areas of
Industrial Relations & Employment laws. She has handled numerous Industrial Relations Cases for her clients that
include some of the largest public and private companies in Malaysia.
• Prior to setting up her own legal firm, Ms.Rajeswari was a Legal Consultant to The World Bank & a Partner at Zul
Rafique & Partners.
To become a next-generation leader, in your role as c-suite executive or general manager or senior manager, you need to continuously enhance your personal strengths as well as a full suite of managerial skills. MIM’s ‘Job of General Manager 2.0’ is designed to support…Find out more »