This programme provides a standard benchmark for all professional trainers to acquire relevant knowledge, skills and competencies in managing and delivering effective training programmes. Upon successful completion of this programme, the trainer will be certified by MIM as a Certified Professional Trainer.
Knowledge - at the end of the programme, participants would:
- Learn the concept of training and full training cycle
- Learn how to develop systematic training plans
- Determine the process of effective learning and training
- Develop instructional strategies including pedagogy and andragogy
- Acquire familiarity with training aids and techniques
Skills - at the end of the programme, participants could:
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate effective training skills/methodologies/techniques
- Establish and facilitate well-planned training solutions and proposals
- Deliver impactful presentations
- Develop a franchise business and management framework
- Conduct real-life project via a systematic training session
Who Should Attend
Trainers, Training Consultant, those who are involved in the training of human capital and all who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills of training.
Theoretical underpinnings, hands-on experience, reflection, feedback/peer teaching and research.
Lectures, case studies, role play, demonstration, discussion, brainstorming, work based projects, games, simulation, group work, experiential and action learning, workshop.
This comprehensive programme comprises 5 modules:
MIM Members - RM 9,000 per participant
Non-MIM Members - RM10,000 per participant
18 days (completed within 2 months)
- MIM Certified Professional Trainer (MIM - CPT™)