ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN TEACHING, TRAINING AND ASSESSING LEARNING
Receive an International Qualification
City & Guilds Advanced Diploma in Teaching, Training and Assessing Learning is an internationally recognised qualification designed to meet the professional development needs of individuals involved in delivering training and conducting assessments in the corporate and education sector.
This qualification offers career progression opportunity and is widely accepted by employers around the world as the benchmark for international standards.
- Trainers / Teachers who have a basic qualification in training and are seeking an internationally recognised qualification for career progression.
- Those seeking a professional course to enhance their training, teaching and assessment competencies for improved applications to work situations.
- Individuals who are embarking on a new career in training, teaching and assessing learning in the education sector.
- New and existing internal corporate trainers from various departments (such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, Production, IT & Operations) who have not had formal education in training and assessment.
- Recognition– Increase personal and professional credibility in the learning and development sector.
- Advancement– Get ahead, differentiate yourself from others in your profession and enjoy career growth opportunities.
- Grow– Reap the benefits of having employees with international qualification as part of the team.
- Results– Demonstrate training and assessment excellence and achieve better learning results