Key Trends in Digital Marketing
- Engaging the 21st century audience via online tools
- Digital marketing trends: Malaysia vs global context
- Keys to unlock online media: listen, connect, engage, measure
- Case studies and examples
Branding and Identity Online
- Posts, comments, photos, videos, social networks all shape your brand in the online world. What is the social web saying about your brand, product or service at this moment?
- Search Engine Marketing: What is your brand value, messaging and linkability online
- 10 tips on Google, basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and analytics
- What tools to use to track, monitor and manage your social media brand online
Digital and Social Media Media
- Four pillars of engagement: Content, Communications, Credibility, Community.
- Choosing your channel: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Mobile Apps
- Growing the community and basic guidelines to moderate comments and manage negative feedback.
- Best practices of posting on digital media channels
- Best practices in setting up a corporate account
- Responding to queries – setting up a flowchart
- Managing information overload and dashboards
Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Lessons from a successful campaigns
- Dos and don’ts on leveraging social network fans and followers.
- Tips on using photos and videos.
- Promoting events on social networks.
- The power of viral videos and social media campaigns
Planning and Developing a Strategy
- Framework for a digital marketing strategy
- Evaluating resources, markets, competitor positioning
- Setting objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding your audience, segmentation and targeting
- Understand the customer journey and online consumer behaviour
- The impact of mobile on buying behaviour
Content Marketing and Engagement
- Getting noticed with the content that prospects want to spend time with
- Giving brands purpose and developing a strong creative proposition
- Re-purposing for different digital channels
- Pitfalls to avoid, how to plan for success
- Planning and implementing a campaign from brief to creative development and roll out
- Tools for evaluation, reporting, tracking and refinement
- Justifying budgets and convincing management
- Examples of integration of online and offline activities