MIM Work Based Diploma BSB 51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
When Work Becomes Learning, Learning Becomes Part of Work.
This is a unique work-based programme that allows participants to drive innovation and/or continuous improvements through Workplace Improvement Projects.
The industry-relevant and competency-based qualifications delivered by MIM’s Facilitators will help participants learn how to manage Performance, People and Businesses effectively.
Reward your talents with this unique international qualification, which carries dual endorsements from the Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM) and Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Education and Training.
- Heads of Department
- Team Leaders
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY:
- Skills Improvement, Organisation Capability Enhancement: Employees skills and knowledge enhancement results in the improvement in efficiency and effectiveness in their work.
- On-The-Job Performance Improvement: Workplace assignments allow employees to identify work issues within the organisation and to work towards solution.
- Process Improvement: Employees’ workplace assignments benefit the organisation directly as employees are required to identify process improvement areas of the organisation they work in as part of their assignment.
BENEFITS TO THE INDIVIDUAL:
- Professional Development: Improvement of skills and competencies as managers, supervisors or team leaders.
- Professional Qualification: Award of two diplomas from MIM and AIM.
- On-The-Job Skills Enhancement: Workplace assignments ensure that employees work on real-life situations and thus benefit their organisation in the process of meeting their personal KPI’s.