This CPD talk is based on the book by John C Maxwell on Leadership Gold. After years of writing and lecturing about leadership, and after decades of practicing it, John C. Maxwell created this book as a reflection on all he has learned about guiding others.
ABOUT JOHN C. MAXWELL
John C. Maxwell is possibly the world’s leading authority on leadership and related matters. Founder of EQUIP and the John Maxwell Company, he has so far sold over 20 million books. Almost each of them is rated highly. And we have the summaries of few of them: “Put Your Dream to the Test,” “The Five Levels of Leadership,” and “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.”
Join us for this CPD talk to hear Rahima Ibrahim, a John Maxwell Certified Professional highlight some of the key leadership lessons shared by John Maxwell from a Lifetime of Leading.
• No One Gets To The Top Alone
• How To Lead Yourself
• How To Handle Defining Moments And Criticism
• Stop Working And Get In The Zone
• Get Real: Your First Responsibility
• Leaders Never Stop Learning
• People Quit People. How To Be A Leader Worth Following
• What Will Be Your Leadership Legacy?