The Industry 4.0 and Digitalisation Conference is a propelled assembly that unites city pioneers, trend-setters, business visionaries, CEOs, speculators and masterminds.
This motivating one of a kind event is intended to feature and scale developments, disperse best practices and shape the business landscape.
The conference blends top keynote speakers, urban development introductions from neighbourhood and worldwide pioneers and quickened workshops directed by specialists. The program likewise incorporates display held by our members and partners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs , COOs & CIOs, HODs/Senior Managers/Managers from Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, R&D, Logistics, Procurement Departments, Consultants, Key Decision Makers involved in Corporate Policy and Planning, Academicians and those with special interest in Industry 4.0 and Digitalization from the following sectors:
1. KLSE Screener: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/264431/industry-4-0-experts-to-speak-at-conference-next-month
2. Malaysian Business Online: http://m-business.amaniemedia.com/index.php/general-news/item/947-talent-management-and-mim-to-hold-industry-4-0-digitilisation-conference
3. The Star: http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/08/07/industry-40-experts-to-speak-at-conference-next-month/
4. The Malaysian Reserve
5. Malay Mail
6. Mingguan Sarawak
7. RTM 1 (TV1)
8. Daily Express (KK)
9. Borneo Post (Kuching): http://www.theborneopost.com/2017/08/05/more-skilled-manpower-for-industry-4-0-needed/
10. Bernama(www.bernama.com): http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v8/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1378972
11. Free Malaysia Today: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/08/04/more-skilled-manpower-needed-for-industry-4-0/
Read more at: http://www.industrie4my.com/news-gallery/