MIM-CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRAINER (MIM-CPT) PART 1: HRDF Train-The-Trainer (TTT)
This HRDF approved training programme allows participants to spend 5 days learning the skills in identifying and evaluating effective training skills / methodology, establishing and facilitating well planned training situations, and making presentations with greater confidence.
Managers, Executives, Trainers, Instructors or anyone who wish to enhance their competencies in training curriculum development, training delivery and training assessment and evaluation.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to
• Identify the characteristics of a competent trainer
• Understand adult learning principles and apply the knowledge in delivering training effectively to adults
• Be able to conduct training needs analysis
• Design competency based training programme
• Deliver an effective training session
• Assess training outcomes